Monday, June 16, 2008

A Beach Vacation


Mati and Reed had the most fun playing in the hotel room! This was right before we left to come home. I wanted them to pose one last time on the porch for 'just one more picture'. Well, this was the best that I could get!

The Cox family before going out for dinner!






The reason for the beach trip was Caca's baseball game! Caca played great! Way to go Caca! Reed had was having so much fun at the game that he had to catch him a little nap! He was so tired! We know that he was cheering for Caca in his dreams!




Our next adventure was to the grocery store! Mati wanted her picture taken here too!












Before we could do anything or go anywhere Mati had to go see the beach. Caca was nice enough to take her down to see the water and the sand.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm jealous...wish we could've seen Carlyle play ball.
Maybe if you would've put a bow in Mati's hair she would've been more willing to pose for a picture with her brother! Love ya!!!