Sunday, August 17, 2008

Caca's Movin' on up!!

Well, I guess you can say that I am one proud sister! Carlyle moved in to Clemson yesterday. Matt and I went to help him get settled in his 'shoebox' of a dorm room. Yep...thoes were the days! It seems like yesterday when I was taking off to sprout my wings and fly too. I would trade nothing for the friendships that were made, the profession that was found, and the good times that I had while I was there! Best of luck to my little brother as he lays his foundations for the rest of his life!
Family phot op! This is right before we left Carlyle!

Matt and Mati take a break from all the work on the 'new' sofa.






Robert Jr. and Daddy putting together the boys' lofts!

2 comments:

Mrs. West and Mrs. Collins said...

It seems like yesterday he was covered in mud!!! It makes me sad and happy all at once. Knock them dead, Carlotta, and woo all the women!
Mrs. West (Jenni)

Amanda said...

I cannot believe that Carlyle is at Clemson. Let's just hope he has as much fun as we did...or maybe not! :)
Loves,
Amanda