Saturday, December 13, 2008

Parade Time

Today, Mati rode in her first Christmas parade in Abbeville. She had so much fun throwing candy to everyone. The Grinch was at the parade. I tried to get Mati to get her picture made with him but she wouldn't have anything to do with him. Later she told me should could not talk to that Grinch because he stole Christmas.

Mati and Molly had a great time on the float!







Last Friday we went to the parade in town. As I was leaving school I had everything planned out perfectly. I would go home, get Mati and Reed a little snack, get the stroller loaded, and pick mom up. Well when I got home Reed was still asleep, Mati was grumpy, and the stroller was in the back of the other car. BUT with Grami's help we made it up to the parade and the town Christmas Tree Lighting. Reed finally woke up and let me take a picture of him. Mati and Ashton had a great time singing carols around the Christmas tree!






















Mati and Reed had fun at the parade gathering candy with Grami.

No comments: